Fleeting thoughts from a liberal mind

Friday, March 27, 2009

F1R5T P05T!!!!!1!

No, it's not all like that.

Welcome to Things, etc., my personal corner of the web. Odds are that this blog will get better (i.e. do something) as I figure out what the hell I'm even doing here.

By now you may be thinking, "What exactly is this blog about anyway, bub?" I'm glad you asked. Things, etc. is my way to rant about random crap going on in the world in the hopes that somebody reads it. Please note ahead of time that i tend to take a moderate to frigging insanely liberal viewpoint, as well as an atheistic one. My plan is for this blog to be a combination of religion, politics, and various other things. maybe a little lofty, but hey, I'll give it a shot.


Stay tuneds to see what happens!

-Kevin

edit: I fixed the comments, so yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment